English Literature Tutors
English Literature Tutors
Is your child struggling with English literature in school? Or perhaps they are thriving and could use some more advanced tutelage to further their education. Whatever the case, at GK Consultants, our English literature tutors provide support for children of all ages, from Pre-School age children, through Primary, Middle School, High School, IGCSE, IB PYP, IB MYP, IB DP, A Level, and AP.
Our customised English literature courses can be tailored to your child. They will learn from works of literature including poetry, novels, and drama. Within each of these genres they will focus on several different eras from 17th century poetry to modern-era literature. Your child will learn to properly analyse such texts and be able to write complex essays on themes, character development, and poetic techniques as they continue to progress.
Why Hire an English Literature Tutor?
So, why should you hire an English literature tutor? What can your child gain from the additional support?
- If your child is falling behind: If your child is struggling with English literature, our private tutors can help give them a boost and gain a better understanding.
- If your child requires more advanced tutelage: If your child is exceling in this subject and could benefit from more of a challenge, our tutors can provide them with advanced tutelage for further education.
- Help your child to further develop key skills: English literature is a valuable subject that can benefit them in a number of ways later in life. With extra-curricular tutelage from GK Consultants, we can help your child further develop these key skills.
- Work on a subject without embarrassment: Struggling with a subject that other children may be thriving in can be deeply embarrassing for a child. Being able to work in a one on one setting can enable them to answer questions and engage in the subject more freely absent fear of judgement.
- Receive better and more detailed feedback: When teaching 20-30 students it can be difficult for a teacher to provide detailed feedback on a subject. However, our tutors will be able to support your child and go into greater depth with the areas they are struggling with.
- Improved focus and attention: If your child struggles to focus with so many distractions, having a one to one session with a private tutor can help give them a boost and keep them focused on their learning.
- Our tutors make learning more enjoyable: Some children easily fall in love with English literature whereas others may struggle. In any case, our qualified tutors are creative with their education techniques and can make the learning process much more enjoyable for your child.
- Our courses will be tailored to your child: Students who need support with English Literature are usually studying this subject at IGCSE, IB DP, Advanced Placement or A Level. Whatever the level required we have the expert tutors to guide and support all students.
How to find the right English Language Tutor for your child?
How do you go about finding the ideal English literature tutor for your child? Here are some factors to consider before making your final decision:
- What are your child’s strengths, weaknesses, and requirements?
- What experience and qualifications does the tutor have?
- Decide whether online or in person is best for your child
- Consider an agency over an individual tutor (particularly if they can provide references and proven results)
- Would you like regular progress reports?
- What type of pro and post assessment will your child receive? (if any)
If you would like to explore our services further, then please do not hesitate to contact us today. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to discuss your needs in detail. Our qualified and energetic tutors can help make a big difference in your child’s educational career.
Sign Up For A Free Consultation Today
Please contact us to find out more about our services.