GK Consultants Co. Ltd. Thailand is looking to recruit a dynamic full-time Early Years Foundation Stage teacher from the UK or US to work as a home tutor for a young child (two years old) at the residence of the family in Bangkok. Candidates must be resident in Bangkok, be a Native English Speaker and be a female teacher who is approximately 25-35 years old. Candidates must have a university degree in Early Years Education and be able to demonstrate significant and relevant experience of working with nursery age children.
- English Native Speaker from UK or US with Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching credential (please note that we do not accept TEFL teachers).
- Female (approximately 25-35 years old)
- Thorough knowledge of the English National Curriculum EYFS framework or US equivalent.
- A commitment to play-based and child led learning;
- Innovative and creative teaching practices;
- An ability to effectively monitor, assess, record and report on the child’s progress;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, motivate and support the child, and the child’s parents;
- A sense of humour, energy, and flexibility.
- Willingness to travel with the family, initially within Thailand, but post Covid-19 restrictions, outside Thailand with all expenses paid.
Excellent salary (100,000+ THB per month), work permit and medical insurance will be provided. Overtime payments will be provided for all work completed outside of contractual hours.
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible after their application is received. It is therefore in the interests of all candidates to respond quickly to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please submit:
- CV (targeted educational CV only).
- Cover Letter of Application (targeted specifically to the position being offered).
- Video clip (3-5 minutes) that gives a brief description of your background but more importantly provides your vision for the role of a Home Tutor of a young child.
- Two professional referees (one of which must be your current or previous Line Manager (educational only) or Head of School, to
Please enter Home Tutor (Early Years) in the subject line of your application email.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
GK Consultants Co. Ltd. is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) or the equivalent if the candidate has recently been living overseas, as well as independently written reference checks from previous employers. Any offer of appointment will be subject to successfully completing these checks.
Please note that accommodation is not provided.
Further details about the position will be provided to all short-listed candidates who are invited for interview.
Send applications (only Cover Letter of Application and CV) to: