Whether your child is falling behind in Mathematics at school or if they are finding it easy and could benefit from more advanced tutelage, GK Consultants can provide them with a qualified and dedicated Mathematics tutor to support them.
We offer mathematics tutoring at all levels. Whether the student is in pre-school, Kindergarten, Primary or Secondary, we have tutors who can share their passion for mathematics with your child. No matter what the curriculum: Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, IGCSE, A Level (including Further Mathematics), IB PYP, IB MYP, IB DP (AA, AI, SL and HL), US Curriculum (Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus), Advanced Placement (Calculus AB and BC, Statistics), we can offer customised individual learning programmes to suit all students.
Depending on where they are at on a personal level, our Mathematics tutors can help them with the following: developing important intellectual skills in problem solving, deductive and inductive reasoning, creative thinking and communication via a broad range of mathematical concepts spanning from algebra and geometry, through to statistics and calculus.
Why Hire a Mathematics Tutor?
Why hire a Mathematics tutor? There are a number of ways in which gaining extra-curricular support for your child can benefit them:
- If your child is struggling with Mathematics: If your child is having particular difficulty with Mathematics, having additional support from one of our Mathematics tutors can be of great benefit.
- If your child needs further education: If your child is feeling under stimulated and could use a challenge, our private Mathematics tutors can provide them with more complicated tutelage to help further their education and create more opportunities for advancement.
- Help to develop key skills: Mathematics is a crucial skill that can provide many opportunities later in life. Our Mathematics tutors can help your child to develop these key skills further.
- Work on a subject with confidence: If your child struggles with Mathematics, taking part in a class environment can be daunting and may be hindering their progress. As such, working in a one on one environment can help them to open up and engage more with the subject absent fear of judgement.
- Receive more valuable feedback: Teachers can struggle to provide detailed, actionable feedback for students when they have so many to look after. However, with a dedicated Mathematics tutor, your child will be able to receive thorough feedback on the areas they are struggling with – including actionable methods to facilitate growth.
- Improved focus and attention to detail: Is your child easy distracted and struggling to concentrate in a group learning environment? If so then working with a private Mathematics tutor may be of great benefit to them and aid them in focusing more on the task at hand.
- Enjoy learning more: Mathematics can be a difficult subject and some children may find it boring and uninspiring. Fortunately, our Mathematics tutors are fun and creative and can help your child to enjoy the subject more – whilst improving their abilities at the same time.
- Mathematics courses tailored to your child: Your child can have a dedicated Mathematics tutor who will tailor the course specifically to their needs and requirements.
How to find the right Mathematics Tutor for your child?
So, how do you find the ideal Mathematics tutor for your child? Here’s what to consider before making your final decision:
- What are your child’s strengths, weaknesses, and requirements?
- What experience and qualifications does the tutor have?
- Decide whether online or in person is best for your child
- Consider an agency over an individual tutor (particularly if they can provide references and proven results)
- Would you like regular progress reports?
- What type of pro and post assessment will your child receive? (if any)
If you would like to explore our services further, then please do not hesitate to contact us today. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to discuss your child’s needs in detail. Our qualified and energetic Mathematics tutors can help make a big difference in your child’s educational career.
Sign Up For A Free Consultation Today
Please contact us to find out more about our services.