Standardised Tests – Support & Study Programmes
Standardised Tests – Support & Study Programmes
Is your child preparing for an examination and worried that they aren’t as prepared as they would like to be? If that’s the case, then don’t panic – we have strategically designed Support and Study Programmes that can give your child the boost that they need to face their exams with confidence.
GK Consultants offers comprehensive study programmes for a wide variety of standardised tests such as, SAT, ACT, BMAT, UKCAT, GMAT, LSAT, ISEB, 11+, to name but a few. Just tell us the examination that you need help to prepare for and we will assign a dedicated a tutor who will be able to guide you every single step of the way to your success!
There is no shame with asking for help – particularly if there is a specific subject that your child has been struggling with. Simply tell us where you they are at and your dedicated tutor can tailor their support specifically to your child’s individual needs.
How can our Exam Support & Study Programmes benefit your child?
Why bother with Support & Study Programmes for standardised tests and exams? Are they likely to help your child smash their exams? Here’s everything you need to know:
- No embarrassment: If your child is having real difficulty with a specific subject then they may be failing to properly take part and engage in class through fear of embarrassment. With the support of a dedicated tutor and our study programmes, your child can study absent fear of embarrassment.
- Detailed and actionable feedback: Receiving detailed and actionable feedback from a dedicated tutor can give your child the information they need to progress.
- Improved memorisation: Memorisation is a core component with examination and by utilising some of the finest memorisation methods, our tutors can help your child to retain as much information as possible in preparation for their exams.
- More confidence: One of the biggest advantages that can student can have when walking into an exam room is having confidence. Our tutors can help them to build their confidence in the subject so that they can walk into their exam with their head high, ready for academic success.
- Less anxiety: Taking exams is stressful and can fill children with much anxiety. With our support and study programmes we can help your child to feel much better about their studying capabilities and take the edge off when it comes to crunch time.
- Better time management: Tests can take a long time but some exams have strict time limits. As such, time management is paramount to a child’s success. As part of our support and study programmes, test prep and time management can help them understand what to expect and better utilise their time when in the exam room.
- Know what to expect: Our tutors are well-versed in the many different types of exams out there will be able to properly prepare your child for what’s to come. When they are more familiar with the types of questions that they will encounter on the day they can approach their exams with greater confidence.
- Individual attention: Learning in a group environment can be distracting for some children which can affect their studies. If that’s the case for your child, then working with a dedicated tutor and receiving individual attention may be of great benefit when it comes to preparing for their exams.
- Tailored to the individual: Whatever it is that your child is currently struggling with, our tutors can tailor their support and study programmes to their individual needs and requirements.
How to find the right Exam Support & Study Programmes?
Is your child preparing for an exam and struggling to keep up with their studies? Perhaps they have one or more subject that they have been having difficulty with and could use some additional support from a dedicated tutor? If that’s the case, then finding the appropriate Support and Study Programmes is important. Here’s what to consider when making your decision:
- What is your child currently struggling with?
- How many subjects do they need support with?
- Will an online or in-person learning environment be better?
- Consider going through an agency rather than an individual (references and proven results help)
- What qualifications and experience does the tutor have?
- What kind of pro and post assessment will be provided?
If you would are interested and would like to explore our Exam Support & Study Programmes further, then please feel free to contact us today. One of our friendly and professional representatives will gladly discuss your child’s current situation in detail and come up with a suitable study programme that fits them.
Our tutors are highly-qualified and professional and the Exam Support & Study Programmes we have developed at GK Consultants have proven to deliver exceptional results. Give your child all of the support they need to approach their exams with confidence and come out on top.
Sign Up For A Free Consultation Today
Please contact us to find out more about our services.