Who Are Our Teachers
What is takes to be a GK Consultants Tutor
The tutors who form the academic team at GK Consultants are chosen because they have specialist skills and passion for the subjects they teach. They are all highly qualified and experienced teachers in their fields of expertise. Each of them has undergone a rigorous interview and must meet the very high standards that a premium educational consultancy such as GK Consultants must expect. The following points are worthy of note:
- Most of our teachers are English native speakers. They all have the ability to train students to answer international examination (ISEB, IGCSE, A Level and IB) questions in English and with fluency and compelling arguments.
- Our teachers are experts in their fields. Whether they are qualified to teach Early Years, Kindergarten, Primary, Middle School or Secondary age children you can rest assured that the academic support and comprehensive teaching methodology (Home School) they use will instil confidence and build the enthusiasm that will help your child to succeed.
- A small sample of the kind of tutor you can expect from GK Consultants includes:
- A History teacher who is a world authority and published author on the history of Southeast Asia, China, Europe, and the Americas. He has been an outstanding educator at one of Thailand’s best international schools for many years.
- A Business and Economics teacher who is Ph.D. from the London School of Economics who can provide a wealth of experience in terms of international curricula and also from the business world.
- An Early Years Foundation Stage specialist who uses the latest methodology as required by the English National Curriculum.
- French and Spanish teachers who consistently support our students in IGCSE, A Level and the International Baccalaureate. They have worked in top international schools around the world.
- Some of our teachers are specialists in adult education. Many of our clients are individual adults who wish to improve their English and prepare for examinations such as TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS. Others are part of a group who take part in one of our Corporate Training programmes that will provide them with customised professional development.
- The hallmark of our academic tutor team can be summed up in one word: quality. It is the quality combined with the level of experience of our teaching staff that sets GK Consultants apart from other institutions that provide tutoring services.
Sign Up For A Free Consultation Today
Please contact us to find out more about our services.